I have been loving amazon for all the things recently! From fashion, to home decor to little odds and ends, I think I buy pretty much everything from Amazon. Every month I try to do a blog post on my favorite finds on Amazon. This month I am rounding up my favorite fall finds on Amazon; including decor items as well as clothes!
My Favorite Fall Finds on Amazon
- Women’s Scarf – This scarf comes in so many colors and it is such a great price! I love wearing a scarf with a simple cotton dress and boots in the fall or around a solid top with jeans! Its the perfect fall staple to wear all season long!
- Metal Gather Sign – This sign is a great addition to any home. Add it to a wreath for your front door, or hang on your wall. This listing also includes other words too!
- Wooded Beaded Garland – For the fall season I add more texture to my home and adding some wood beaded garland is one of my favorite ways to do so. Add it to a tiered ray, loop it around a vase, or lay it on a coffee table on top of a few stacked books. The ideas are endless!
- Womens Chunky knit Sweater – Chunky knit sweaters are one of my favorite things about fall. Even though its still sweltering hot in Texas I am dreaming of cooler weather so I can brink out all my chunky sweaters. This sweater has great reviews and comes in many different colors!
- Fall Wreath – This wreath is one of my favs because it includes eucalyptus as well as pumpkins! I love that it is neutral with just a few hints of color. You can also add this wreath to a range hood, layered on a tobacco basket on your wall, or on your fireplace mantle.
- Wood Carving board – Another great way to add warmth into your space for the fall is by adding natural wood elements. I love using wood carving boards around my kitchen. To add them to your space you can hang them on your wall, use as a small tray and add a candle on top, or simply lean along your kitchen backsplash.
- Plaid Blanket – A timeless buffalo check print makes this cozy cotton blanket blend with a variety of styles. With tassels at each end, it looks great draped over a bed or sofa. Or even better, around you as you snuggle in to watch a Netflix movie.
- Women’s booties – I love these Vince Camuto booties. The cut out detail is just darling!
Well that is it!! I hope you found some fun finds for either your home or wardrobe!