This easy Halloween appetizer is always a hit and can be completed in 30 minutes!
▢ 8 ounces cream cheese; softened
▢ 1/3 cup sour cream
▢ 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
▢ ½ teaspoon garlic powder
▢ 2 cups mozzarella cheese; shredded
▢ ¼ cup parmesan cheese; grated
▢ 1 cup pizza sauce or marinara sauce
▢ 11-12 pepperoni slices
▢ pinch salt and pepper
▢ baguette slices, chips, or other preferred side for dipping
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9-inch glass pie dish or baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together softened cream cheese, sour cream, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
3. Using a spatula or butter knife, evenly spread the cream cheese mixture on the pie dish.
4. Evenly spread the pizza sauce on top of the cheese mixture. Sprinkle the remaining mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese evenly on top.
5. Cut pepperonis into triangles for Jack-O’-lantern eyes and nose and desired shape for mouth. Add pepperonis to the top.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until cheese has melted and is bubbly.
7. Serve with baguette slices, chips, or any other preferred side.
Keywords: Easy Halloween Appetizer, Jack-O'-Lantern Pizza Dip