- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Lightly spray a 9×13 baking dish and set it aside.
- Cook bowtie noodles per package directions.
- Using a 4–5-quart heavy bottomed stockpot, brown the ground beef and diced onion on medium-high heat. Drain any excess grease and return the browned ground beef and onions to the stock pot.
- Add the 2 cans of Manwich sauce, the cooked bowtie noodles and the shredded Velveeta. Stir the ingredients until well combined.
- Pour the Manwich casserole into the prepared 9×13 baking dish.
- Evenly sprinkle the 8 oz pkg shredded Colby-jack on top of the casserole.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
Note: If you don’t have a heavy bottomed stockpot, that’s okay! This version is just helpful because it helps the food from sticking to the bottom of the pot. You can definitely use a regular pot, pan, or Dutch oven.