- Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave in a microwave-safe bowl. I stir after each 30-second interval until the chocolate chips are melted.
- Pour the melted chocolate mixture onto a baking pan or sheet lined with wax or parchment paper.
- Add three white melting chocolate circles for each snowman in sections around the chocolate.
- Add pretzel pieces for the arms and draw on face and buttons with edible markers.
- Sprinkle the surrounding areas with sprinkles and nonpareils.
- Allow the chocolate to cool and harden completely before breaking into individual pieces. You can also use a knife or cookie cutter for more precise sections.
Tip: You can add 1 tbsp shortening to the chocolate chips so the melted mixture spreads easier.