My favorite cleaning products to keep your house clean
I have to admit, I LOVE to clean. Honestly, I may have a bit of OCD, which I believe came from my mom… haha. I have learned my cleaning tips and tricks mostly from her! She could always get out ANY stain in our clothes growing up, and I remember the fresh scent of PineSol in our house daily. I have gotten lots of questions regarding what products I use to clean my home so I decided to share all my favorites!
These products range from vacuums, to cloths and to cleaning solutions. I use them all on a day to day basis! However, some more than others. Oh… and yes I do know that not all of these are chemical free cleaning solutions, I have those too. But, these are what I believe to clean my house the best.
If you are interested in making your own chemical free cleaning solutions you should check out my post here. I have 4 handmade cleaning solutions that only have a few ingredients!
Favorite Cleaning Products
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth -A cleaning cloth can make a BIG difference! These microfiber cloths are great for all surfaces! They leave all surfaces streak free & gleaming, from appliances, kitchens, bathrooms, windows & more. I use these with a little water to leave my refrigerator streak free!!!!
- BISSELL Power Steam Mop – A steam mop is a game changer!!! I am always amazed by how much dirt comes off on the mop pad! You’ll also have to go read the amazon reviews because they speak for themsevles.
- Neato Robot Vacuum – I used to have a Roomba, but recently got the Neato and LOVE it. We have a yellow lab who sheds all the hair, and I run the robot vacuum often to keep up on those tumbleweeds.
- Thieves Household cleaner – The price tag may seem high but this bottle lasts for years! Add a capful to some water and you can use this for any surface! It is also chemical free which is an added bonus!
- Mr. Clean Magic Erasers – every moms best friend.. am I right? Cleans crayons on walls, wipes down kitchen cabinets, cleans dried paint off the floor and many more! Literally can NOT live without it!
- Lestoil – MOMS SECRET LAUNDRY STAIN REMOVER, my mom was known for getting out any stain we threw at her!! Apply a small amount using a Q-tip to a dry stain and wash. It will remove anything!!!!! It will also remove a stain that has been already set in. I am completely guilty of not seeing a stain until its come out of the dryer and Lestoil always saves the day.
- Dyson v11 Torque Drive – I was hesitant to spend so much money on a vacuum. But this vacuum has been a game changer. I have had it for over a year, and it has never died on my like the other Dyson Cordless vacuums. I can vacuum upstairs, and downstairs and it still has held its charge. It also picks up all of the dog hair! I honestly can not say enough good things about this vacuum, my only regret was that I didn’t buy it soon enough and waisted money on other handled vacuums.
- Mrs. Myers Mult-Surface Cleaner – This is my go to surface cleaner on all the surfaces on my home. I love all the smells from Mrs. Myers but the lemon scent is my year round favorite.
- Oxi-Clean Washing Machine Cleaner – My washing machine tends to get moldy quickly and the Oxi-clean washing machine cleaner gets out the mold fast! I use it about every few weeks!
- PineSol – My mom always used PineSol growing up and naturally, I do too! I use it to clean the floors in my home using a rag and a mop. I cut a hole in the middle of an absorbent rag, stick it through the mop (I use the Bona Mop) and clean. Make sure to water down the PineSol according to the directions. I take the rag off to soak in the solution and ring out the dirt after each room.
- E-Cloth Window Cleaning Pack – I saw these after another influencer mentioned them and they get every window looking streak free!
- Rain-X Shower Door Repellent – We have very hard water in our home and the rain-x door repellent helps prevent hard water stains.
- Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner – I feel like this is a standard but had to share. Ive tried other toilet bowl cleaners but always come back to this one
- Bio Clean: Eco Friendly Hard Water Stain Remover – I read the amazon reviews and had to try it! My glass shower tends to easily get hard water stains and I think I have tired every other product on the market. This one WORKS, I promise!
- Folex – The only carpet stain remover that has gotten out makeup, pen, crayon, wine.. and MORE. I have also used it on upholstery and it worked!
I hope you found some new cleaning products that you want to try out!