How to Make Pumpkins Last Longer
Yay for pumpkin season! If you live in Texas, like we do, it is still incredibly hot and does not in any way feel like fall! But we just started getting pumpkins in our local stores! I bought some a few days ago and am sharing my trick to get your pumpkins to stay mold free!
Steps to Prevent Pumpkins from Molding:
- Soft scrub with bleach or you can also use a water and bleach solution
- Dry towel or cloth
That is it my friends! This only works for pumpkins that are kept in doors and are uncarved!
- Wipe them down with water in your sink or bath tub
- Using a sponge, clean off all the dirt and grime.
- With your sponge, add soft scrub to the sponge and scrub them all over.
- If you are using bleach and water, add a cap full of bleach to a cup of water. Dip your cloth or sponge into the solution and wipe down the pumpkins.
- Dry them with a clean dry towel
Happy Fall Season!
P.S. Don’t forget to PIN for later!
If you love to decorate for fall, check out my fall decor from last year here!
Love knowing this tip!! Thank you!! I want my pumpkins to last as long as possible!