Easy Mini Apple Pies for a Fun Fall Treat
Easy Mini Apple Pies that are a perfect fall treat for kids!! These apple pies are so fun to make and are perfect to make for all your fall festivities!!
Its almost fall ya’ll!! And its been a hot minute since I actually posted a blog post. It feels good to get back on here and share so many fun things with you all!! Fall is my favorite season of them all. I love all the fall things, cooler weather, pumpkin spice, apple cider, cozy nights. I also really do love to bake in the fall. But let me be honest, my baking is very rarely from scratch. I like to call it … semi-homemade.
I don’t have the time to slave away in the kitchen so I am always trying to find shortcuts when it comes to baking. This easy mini apple pie recipe uses my favorite trick.. pre-made pie crust!!
Easy Mini Apple Pies
The recipe was so easy to make even Oliver helped me! The kids thought they were the cutest little after school treat and I hope you enjoy them too!!
Ingredients to Make Mini Apple Pies
- 5 medium apples (peeled and chopped up into small pieces)
- ¾ cup of Baker’s Corner Granulated Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Stonemill Ground Cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons Baker’s Corner All Purpose Flour
- 1 package Bake House Creations Refrigerated Pie Crust
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Roll out pie crust and cut into 12 circles using a cup or small bowl
- Press each circle in muffin tins until all the way up each side, to form little bowls.
- Mix by hand all filling ingredients and spoon into muffin bowls
- Use the extra pie crust to decorate them anyway you like with extra crust, or just leave plain.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 16-18 minutes. (Until crust is light brown and apples are bubbling).
Find More fall treats here: