This darling Cupcake Bouquet is so easy to make and can brighten anyone’s Valentine’s Day! I love this idea for friends, teachers, coworkers, or neighbors! The best part? No baking is required and it can be made on a super low budget!
- Cupcakes – Either homemade or store-bought. I’d recommend mini cupcakes in pink and red in order to add more and have a fuller look. All of my supplies are below and here are the treats I purchased!
I purchased almost everything for my Cupcake Bouquet from Target for under $5! Here’s where you can find the supplies:
- Heart Container (You could also use this Red and White Heart Bucket as well!)
- White Foam Sphere – I got mine from Michael’s but these are also in Hobby Lobby
- Valentine’s Theme Tissue Paper from Target
- Toothpicks (to secure the cupcakes to the sphere)
- Valentine’s Day Balloons (from Amazon)
- The cute banner is from the Target $3 spot!
Wrapping the sphere ball in tissue paper helps it look much cuter and more festive!
- First, stuff the base container with tissue paper. I like mine to overflow on the sides a bit.
- Next, wrap the sphere in tissue paper and place in the base container.
- Using toothpicks, add the mini cupcakes.
- Top with cute balloons or banners!
Here’s a Quick Video Tutorial!
Can I Prep This Cupcake Bouquet Ahead of Time?
Yes! However, I’d recommend creating this the same day that you plan on giving it so the cupcakes stay fresh.
Storing Leftover Cupcakes
If you have any leftover cupcakes, I’d recommend just keeping the plastic cupcake container and returning them there. They should stay fresh at room temperature for several days!
I hope this Cupcake Bouquet is a creative, fun idea for you this Valentine’s Day! For more sweet ideas, you may love this Sweet Smore’s Board for Valentine’s Day, this Cute Cupid’s Crunch Trail Mix, or this Candy Heart Chocolate Bark. Have a wonderful day, friends!