This Holiday S’mores Board comes together in only a few minutes and doesn’t require any baking or prep. Pair this with a Christmas movie for an easy and fun memory with your people!
You can adjust your own Holiday S’mores Board completely to your preferences! Here’s what I would recommend:
- Graham Crackers and Marshmallows (the staples!)
- Chocolates (like Ghirardelli holiday peppermint flavored – usually in the seasonal aisle of your grocery store.)
- Fun Marshmallows (I got those adorable Gingerbread, Snowmen, and Stocking marshmallows from Walmart!)
- Optional: Extra sweets like Oreos or Keebler’s Fudge Stripe Cookies.
There’s no right or wrong way to set up a food board, but here are my favorite tips:
- Start with symmetry! I started with marshmallows in the middle, then worked my way out with graham crackers. Then I had one designated marshmallow side and one chocolate side, although you could definitely keep the board symmetrical with a little of each on both sides.
- If you’re using a Tabletop Firepit like mine, place that in the middle so it’s easy to reach for everyone.
- Have fun!
Here’s a Quick Video Tutorial!
Perfect Presentation Platters
Smore’s Supplies: You definitely don’t need a firepit to make a fun Holiday S’mores Board, but I’ve been super happy with mine! Amazon has this Tabletop Firepit for under $30, or Sharper Image has an electric option (just be careful with little hands touching the stovetop.) I also used these Marshmallow Roasting Sticks from Amazon.
Round Trays: If you’d prefer a round tray, I’d recommend this round wooden Target tray, which I get so much use out of year-round! For a higher-end round tray, I love my MacKenzie-Childs checkered party tray. If you’d prefer some glitz, you could also go with this Gold Metal Party Tray from Walmart at a great price!
Can I Prep This Holiday S’mores Board Ahead of Time?
Definitely! You can arrange everything a few hours ahead of time and just cover with Saran Wrap so it stays fresh. Don’t light the Tabletop Firepit until you are ready to serve.
One of my favorite tricks is just hold onto the packaging (like cookie containers or the Marshmallow bags) and just place any unused items back. Or, you could also store them in Ziploc Bags at room temperature, where they should stay fresh for several weeks.
You can adjust your Holiday S’mores Board for so many events, such as my Patriotic S’mores Board that was a huge hit! For more Christmas-themed boards, you may also enjoy this Holiday Fruit Board, this Christmas Tree Butter Board, or this Easy Christmas Dessert Board. I hope you have a safe and fun holiday season! Thanks so much for visiting my little corner of the world. 🙂